Welcome to Mr Jordan's class page. We have been working really hard this year in all of our topics and areas of learning. Have a look below for some of our work.
We had a lot of fun over maths week doing plenty of practical activites and games where we could use our maths skills. Some of the experiments that we did were:
- Counting the number of drops of water that different coins could hold before overflowing
- Building 3D shapes from their nets
- A competition to find out who could make the best paper airplane and record our results
- Creating pasta rangoli patterns
- Measuring the perimeter and area of outdoor spaces
We love playing and learning with our P1 buddies!